• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blaze 18

Banned
Why bother though?

Have Sehwag and Sachin continue their reasonable form heading into SA.

We won't be smashing 189 in 20 overs vs. SA. Why try and throw away wickets today?

Don't understand why you're so keen on bashing them into oblivion. Especially when you scenarios are near impossible.
Not only that, we'd be giving Netherlands a chance if we did that. It's not like we are going to have NRR problems so it's quite pointless.

R_D

International Debutant
So it would seem. I'm getting increasingly doubtful about India's chances in this tournament ITBT. Their batting is good, but not that good and their bowling ranges from mediocre to outright poor (Zaheer aside) and their fielding is ordinary. They're a side I can easily see giving away mountains of runs at the death on a regular basis if Zaheer has anything but an excellent day.
Yeah agree... I don't see India winning the world cup either.

India missing Praveen Kumar badly.... he was good with new ball.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They haven't played on a wicket that suits them yet tbf. Obviously a pretty **** bowling lineup. But put them on a slow wicket and they'll be more effective.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They haven't played on a wicket that suits them yet tbf. Obviously a pretty **** bowling lineup. But put them on a slow wicket and they'll be more effective.
Thought this wicket was slow, wasn't it? Haven't been watching but the cricinfo bloke seemed to think so

vcs

Yeah... England conceded 292 against the same opposition. We should evaluate this performance based on how India bat when they come out.

Blaze 18

Banned
On the bright side, Zaheer's now the joint second highest wicket-taker. Hope he keeps it up in the upcoming matches.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah... England conceded 292 against the same opposition. We should evaluate this performance based on how India bat when they come out.
Well it kind of goes without saying that Netherlands batted really badly. A tenth of their performance against England. Much too conservative against the spinners and part-timers when they should've worked singles then threw wickets away en masse to stupid **** like run outs and smacking filthy, filthy deliveries to fielders.

Daemon

Well it kind of goes without saying that Netherlands batted really badly. A tenth of their performance against England. Much too conservative against the spinners and part-timers when they should've worked singles then threw wickets away en masse to stupid **** like run outs and smacking filthy, filthy deliveries to fielders.
It looked harder to time the ball today, especially against Yuvraj and Harby

Teja.

Global Moderator
Just put a bet with a mate for 300 re, even odds, I'm betting on Tendulkar not crossing 65.

Spark

Global Moderator
It looked harder to time the ball today, especially against Yuvraj and Harby
I wouldn't say it was so difficult that straight breaks pitching on middle needed to be defended all the time rather than being worked into gaps for one.

This affair continues to be low quality.