• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Although the Dutch had a decent opening stand! The slowness at which they scored created a huge amount of pressure and they are paying the price now.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Is there a better exponent of reverse swing today than zaheer? Seems to be the master.
Love how he disproves the "you have to bowl 140kph-plus" theory. Does it all without even breaking a sweat, or even the 130kph mark quite often.

Blaze 18

Banned
I reckon we should play with three pacers in the upcoming matches and hope that the Yuvraj-Yusuf duo can keep up their good work..

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Great performance from India so far. Playing how I feared they would play against Ireland.

Himannv

International Coach
I reckon we should play with three pacers in the upcoming matches and hope that the Yuvraj-Yusuf duo can keep up their good work..
I think spinners are far more useful in this tournament so might as well have as many in the team as possible.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
The Dutch seem out of the depth against the pressure that has been applied from our bowlers they are quickly subsiding here!