• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Commentator of the 2011 world cup?

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Mine is Shastri, love his passion when a 6 is struck or a wicket falls, his enthusiasm is wonderful.

I used to really like Damien Fleming he was around commentating in the last world cup does anyone know what happened to him not heard his commentary in ages!

Also think Nasser is an excellent and very objective commentator as well.

Who is your favourite?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
he's in hospital due to the excessive coconut hair oil he applies permeating through his scalp and into his brain

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Mine is Shastri, love his passion when a 6 is struck or a wicket falls, his enthusiasm is wonderful.

I used to really like Damien Fleming he was around commentating in the last world cup does anyone know what happened to him not heard his commentary in ages!

Also think Nasser is an excellent and very objective commentator as well.

Who is your favourite?
Fleming commentates for Fox Sports in Australia doing domestic Cricket. He also has stints on the ABC Radio team during the Test matches.

I agree that he is an excellent commentator, he would be in my top 3.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Fleming commentates for Fox Sports in Australia doing domestic Cricket. He also has stints on the ABC Radio team during the Test matches.

I agree that he is an excellent commentator, he would be in my top 3.

Thanks mate! :) he is fantastic will try and listen in to ABC radio online next time thanks!
he is very informative, very fair and has some great banter! I will never forget a piece of banter with him and Raja!

smash84

The Tiger King
he's in hospital due to the excessive coconut hair oil he applies permeating through his scalp and into his brain
:laugh:

He's not my favourite but I certainly dont mind Naseer much. Agree that he's quite objective. Didn't like him as a player much though.
Nasser is very good.

Does anybody know if Geoffrey Boycott does full commentary now? If yes, then which channel?

shivfan

Banned
Tony Cozier....
:cool:
Today's match is a case in point. While the ex-cricketers are trying hard not to sound bored, Cozier has done his research on both teams, and given us some interesting info about them.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Tony Cozier....
:cool:
Today's match is a case in point. While the ex-cricketers are trying hard not to sound bored, Cozier has done his research on both teams, and given us some interesting info about them.
Cozier is excellent too, he was so well researched today when others didnt sound like they even wanted to be there!