• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Commentator of the 2011 world cup?

gvenkat

State Captain
Nass, Athers and Pommie Mbwangwa

Bumble is the best though. :)

I hate Robin Jackman, Ravi Shastri.

Dada talks a good game and Sunny Bhai is fast improving..

salman85

International Debutant
Atherton definitley.

Love his dry,almost uniterested style.Kind of reminds me of Benaud.Only Atherton is funnier.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
He is quite insightful but I find his commentary as boring as his batting to be honest! he comes over as a nice guy though!
You use nearly as many exclamation marks as the long-lost poster, Cricket_Fanatic. Man, what a poster he was.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Nasser and Athers I hope Nicholas does not commentate in a Pakistani game can't bear him that ****er.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
I can't stand Nasser and Mark Nicholas irritates me. Russel Arnold really is very ordinary as a commentator.

I've enjoyed listening to Tom Moody, as well as Ian Chappell. It's always good to hear Ian Chappell and (to a lesser extent) Tony Greig when they're away from channel 9 and interacting with commentators from other countries.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Anyone who doesn't talk about the batting powerplay.

Who was commentating the other day when taylor was struggling and was giving a blow by blow account of why he was struggling with his technique. Some comments on Taylor getting his hands in front of his body which would lead to his downfall.

robinjr

School Boy/Girl Captain
Chaps as always.Bumble is good
as is Nasser and Jackman and
wouldn't mind hearing from
Sanjay,Athers and Morrison. The one commentator that
annoys me the most is Alan
Wilkins.A realy nice man but his
continuous rambling i find quite
irritating

Debris

International 12th Man
My favourites are usually the commentators I don't get to hear a lot. Fresh perspective is always interesting to me.