• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 24 - New Zealand v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeeGee

International Captain
New Zealand won the toss and are batting.

How in for Ryder who's out sick. Oram in for Bennett.

For Pakistan: Shoaib and Rehman are back for Wahab and Ajmal.

Last edited:

BeeGee

International Captain
Crap. So damn frustrating to see How in the XI.
Why do they seem reluctant to play Williamson? I'd have thought he would be a better replacement for Ryder.

How had better score some runs.

Last edited:

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
Winning the toss and batting first, oh well, I suppose I will be getting some sleep tonight.

Oh noes, another game where we have to listen to dire How punnage. I wish he would just go away already. But I suppose it's not a NZ team without a stupid selection.

salman85

International Debutant
Like a comment on Cricinfo says :

"This is a good toss to lose for Pakistan. All three matches they have won defending scores time to test their run chasing ability"

I completley agree.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Yeah Williamson would do a lot better than ****ing how anyday. Direst selection since hopkins imo.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah Williamson would do a lot better than ****ing how anyday. Direst selection since hopkins imo.
Williamson averages 62 in List A for ND. I don't think he's the finished article by any means, but he is being ignored in favour of someone who has no List A centuries for CD in 75 matches at an average of 29.

I like How, but I think Williamson has gotten the raw end of the stick here.

salman85

International Debutant
Shoaib to bowl the first over.

They can experiment against a non-minnow here.So,i'd like Gul to get the new ball for a change.

salman85

International Debutant
Goddamit.I ****ing HATE this diaognal camera angle that they put in every now and then.