• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 24 - New Zealand v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

salman85

International Debutant
I hope Taylor gets a ton,Kamran get's injured,and is forced to retire.

I mean,seriously.He is easily,the worst,and i mean,the WORST keeper to still be a regular in an international team.Kick this bastard out of the team permanently.

Jacknife

International Captain
Drop the e and I may consider speaking to you again.

Edit: Kamran, Kamran, Kamran. Can't wait for the shady bookies to come get him tbh.
If all the team batted like How and got 4 from 5 overs, you'd end up with a grand total of 40. One of the worst one day inning I've seen.
There you go mate.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I hope Taylor gets a ton,Kamran get's injured,and is forced to retire.

I mean,seriously.He is easily,the worst,and i mean,the WORST keeper to still be a regular in an international team.Kick this bastard out of the team permanently.
I rate him. Take him over any South African keeper.

Mike5181

International Captain
Our edges vs Pakistan's fielding. Seriously we can't touch the ball unless we are nicking it and Pakistan can't field to save their lives.