• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disliked Cricket Team

Which team do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
So let's see if India really is the most disliked team on CW. :p

Or does Australia still hold the mantle? Vote for your most disliked cricket team.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's probably us. We're disliked out of all proportion considering our absolute lack of form in the format.

For myself I'd say Oz still. Haddin, Clarke & Ponting a terrific triumverate of twattishness tbh.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Now that I think about it, the type of sports fans the US holds and the type of trash talk that accompanies American sports, if they played cricket they'd certainly be the most disliked of all.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't mind the Indian team so much, just seems that quite a few of the poorest fans happen to support India.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I can see this thread ending badly. That you've made it a public poll will no doubt come back to bite some posters in the arse as it's linked back to "prove" they're biased too.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see this thread ending badly. That you've made it a public poll will no doubt come back to bite some posters in the arse as it's linked back to "prove" they're biased too.
Give it a chance, I'm sure it'll be ok. If anything we'll all just collaborate our efforts and hate on the US :ph34r:

grecian

Meh, I voted for Pakistan, because they're cheats. I don't see how that can end up controversial:ph34r:

Jarquis

Dunno. They have a fairly high **** quotient: Yuvraj, Harbhajan, Sreesanth...
Yeah but they're compensated by Sehwag, Sachin, Dravid, Badrinath, Pujara, Chawla and Zaheer who I'm fans of. I also like Gamhir for some reason unbeknown to myself.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I for the most part like a great deal of the Indian batting lineup but hate all of their bowlers. By no means a fan of England or Australia either but my dislike for a chunk of the Indian team is probably greater than either of those teams.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Meh, I voted for Pakistan, because they're cheats. I don't see how that can end up controversial:ph34r:
Well I too would probably vote for Pakistan if I was to vote, for a few different reasons - the spot-fixing thing being at the top of the pile. I'm not going to make it official though. :p