• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most Disliked Cricket Team

Which team do you dislike the most?

• Total voters

biased indian

International Coach
Was Pakistan..during the school days ..the obvious India Pakistan rivalry thing..

then for a brief period it was Sri lanka.and that too was because of just one player darmasena..don't know never ever liked that guy.

Now for the past 10 years its Australia. don't know whether it will reduce once ponting retires though as rest of the current guys i have no problem as such now.

as for harbhjan don't like his aggression at all, unless it is against Australia :)

Spark

Global Moderator
A lot of what Harbhajan doesn't count as aggression though. His send-offs, for instance, do absolutely nothing to assist his game or his mental stance with the opposition - in which case I would understand it - but they just look dicky.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most of the bowlers in world cricket seem to do send-offs. Makes me hang my head when our guys do it (especially Zaheer). It's such a classless thing to do, you've got your man, can't you celebrate without rubbing it in?

Spark

Global Moderator
Like I can understand a quick "**** off" or something, to let off some steam, but the extended in-your-face Sree/Harbhajan/09-Watson send-offs just look dumb.

Daemon

Like I can understand a quick "**** off" or something, to let off some steam, but the extended in-your-face Sree/Harbhajan/09-Watson send-offs just look dumb.
Worst was when Sree got Symonds and squat down and started banging his fist on the ground like a ****ing chimp

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worst was when Sree got Symonds and squat down and started banging his fist on the ground like a ****ing chimp
Especially as he'd just made a ton IIRC.

Heh, there are a thousand things to pick on Inzy to make fun of, but lack of fluency in English speaks of abysmal ignorance.
Disagree in all honesty. Don't think anyone's being malicious about it; it's a well known fact that his English is pretty average, and it's not as if anyone begrudges him for it. Pretty sure I've seen Pakistani members having a bit of a chuckle over it in the past too.

Daemon

Awta. Some things are just funny, no one means anything bad by laughing at them

Bun

Banned
Especially as he'd just made a ton IIRC.

Disagree in all honesty. Don't think anyone's being malicious about it; it's a well known fact that his English is pretty average, and it's not as if anyone begrudges him for it. Pretty sure I've seen Pakistani members having a bit of a chuckle over it in the past too.
It makes no sense to chuckle on someone about his lack of knowledge in some random language, unless the one who is doing that can claim to every language on planet earth. Else it is plain stupidity and ham headed ignorance and self centeredness. We are discussing cricket, not linguistic skills of cricketers. They're paid to play not give orations in some language

smash84

The Tiger King
It makes no sense to chuckle on someone about his lack of knowledge in some random language, unless the one who is doing that can claim to every language on planet earth. Else it is plain stupidity and ham headed ignorance and self centeredness. We are discussing cricket, not linguistic skills of cricketers. They're paid to play not give orations in some language
well said.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, some random language, lol, good one

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yeah, some random language, lol, good one
Yes, heaven forbid everyone doesn't learn to speak a particular person's native language while growing up.

In any case, I don't think it's malicious - he simply doesn't speak it well and therefore makes some gaffes which are funny.

I picked Australia, but a lot of that has to do with the fact that they have been so, so good. So every time India get close to winning, the emotions are high and beating them gives the most satisfaction. So happy India are so high on this list though, I love it.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
India
Canada
Kenya
Ireland
Sri Lanka
West Indies (Bring back the 80's)
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh
Netherlands

Dislike
England ( beating them at anything which we always do is great)
New Zealand ( oh geez, who are these people, choice bro )
South Africa ( very competitive, but always beat them cause they choke lol )
Pakistan ( how many tours have we cancelled cause of security reasons)

:)
So you don't like the Pakistan team because there are terrorists who are killing Pakistani's in Pakistan everyday. :ph34r: I would have understood if you had said match fixing, but this is really pathetic.