• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Apologies and setting the record straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
So your batsmen deliberately threw their wickets? Are you accusing your own team of spotfixing?

If we'd scored another 50 runs (which was very possible) the game would've been very close imo.
It is not fixed because fixing is when it is done to make money and I never said that, I simply said we ensured all our batters got a chance without ever looking like losing the game, even our skipper said as much and said that doing so against a team like Ireland was totally right so that all of our middle order would have had time in the middle for when we play the more powerful teams.

End of the day come the Semis and then the final we will need to have all our top order to have time in the middle, yesterday was a very glamorous net session if you like!

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
I hope Dhoni_Fan is genuine. Gonna be hilarious reading his reactions to India getting knocked out in the quarters.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I hope Dhoni_Fan is genuine. Gonna be hilarious reading his reactions to India getting knocked out in the quarters.
What by New Zealand? give me a break!

As I say we are going in the right direction! :) yesterday was a good practise session for us, we have a really big test on Saturday but SA have shown that when the going gets tough, they do crumble, so we have a great shot at winning that.

Ultimately though we were able to use yesterdays game as a practise as we can on Wednesday, we can’t against SA but it is still a match I expect to win, right now it is about getting as much time in the middle and confidence before the big final, which is going to be an amazing occasion, but all our players would need to have had time in the middle before we play that showpiece match, that is crucial for me.

Fusion

Global Moderator
So the apology has been made. It may or may not have been accepted by various parties. I think the subject matter of this thread has reached its logical conclusion. If people want to discuss the actual India/Ireland game, they are welcome to do so in the Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.