• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 23 - Canada v Kenya

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
This win when it arrives will be huge for Canada, with 2 games left there is every chance now that win both and they could find themselves in the quarter finals here!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
This win when it arrives will be huge for Canada, with 2 games left there is every chance now that win both and they could find themselves in the quarter finals here!
Haha, c'mon man, even I know that's not happening. And I highly doubt anyone in Canada will even hear about this win tbh.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Haha, c'mon man, even I know that's not happening. And I highly doubt anyone in Canada will even hear about this win tbh.
it is only Australia and New Zealand :P haha seriously will be a great win for Canada!

And yes highly improbable they wil lwin even one match but hey, mathmathically this win will keep them in the hunt 2 wins away from the last 8 :)

IrishOpener

U19 Debutant
Hansra was dropped and all, Waters must feel really good now :laugh:, thankfully I missed the game, it looked like the worst game of the World Cup, someone had to win though :happy:...

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Hansra was dropped and all, Waters must feel really good now :laugh:, thankfully I missed the game, it looked like the worst game of the World Cup, someone had to win though :happy:...
It wasn't all that bad tbh. I've seen worse. Canada's bowling at the start of match was quite impressive, and then Bagai and Hansra batted quite well.