• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 23 - Canada v Kenya

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Loved it :) used to have a lot of family in Canada Kingston mainly.

When I lived in Missisauga I would go to Square one mall alot do you know it? :)
Yup, been to Square One a few times. Although I don't go towards the Mississauga side too often. But I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. :)

Last edited:

cnerd123

likes this
Obuya out for 31. That's one prediction wrong.

Only 6 wickets left so Balaji might not get his five fer.

Still counting on a Tikolo 30 odd.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Yup, been to Square One a few times. Although I don't go towards the Mississauga side too often. But I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. :)
Certainly did, it looks like we back a lot of the same teams! :)

New Zealand v Pakistan tomorow, I am guessing you are for NZ too ;) :P

cnerd123

likes this
Obuya out for 31. That's one prediction wrong.

Only 6 wickets left so Balaji might not get his five fer.

Still counting on a Tikolo 30 odd.
Fail.

If one more wicket falls to someone other than Balaji, that's 4 in 4 wrong. Cheema probably won't even get a ton :(

shivfan

Banned
As a commentator, you`d really struggle to get yourself up for this game, surely?

Imagine the nine team, with their blatant lack of research, commentating on this game.
Fortunately, Tony Cozier has done a lot of research on both teams....
:)
Kenya are up against it at 62-5. NOt much batting left.

smash84

The Tiger King
probably kenya will cross 100 without further wicket loss. The batting from Kenya in this WC has been dire.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Osinde sends the stumps flying in the last ball of his spell! What an end to a very good performance from him.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Difficult to know what a good score is when it is the 2 worst batting sides in the competition. Just hope we get a close game and a tight finish.