• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aw no.

Our tail can't slog properly, apart from Trent. It's really annoying in situations like these.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow what messed up stuff. He was way down the pitch. So basically the umpire gets to decide if he feels it would hit or not right? So stupid <_<

Flem274*

123/5
Haha, crock of ****.

I'm holding in the rage but as I understand it, that decision was dodgy as **** right?

EDIT: Might have read cricinfo wrong.

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
What's the difference with this and Ian Bell's?...
The umpire here had more sense. Seriously speaking, the third umpire tells the on-field umpire how far down the track batsman was and where it hit the stumps. Umpire makes the decision based on these.

The right decision was made. It was hitting 3/4 of the way up and hitting middle and off.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did call over a year ago that the 2.5m rule was a ****ing joke and would lead to some massive controversy at some stage.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, crock of ****.

I'm holding in the rage but as I understand it, that decision was dodgy as **** right?
Well no. It was the right decision in the end. Just that the batsmen was way down the pitch and if this was given then it makes bell's decision look even more worse.