• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Wasn't really including Joyce, though, he's only just got back. Stirling and the O'Brien's get the job done against the fast men because they have better eyes than they have footwork. Porterfield's just a good all-round batsman. Botha, Cusack, Johnston, White and Wilson are all a bit meh regardless of what they're facing. Hate to say it but Morgan's dominance against spin would be massive in our middle order.

Hopes the destroyer is better than Owais Shah the destroyer.. Although that one hurts just a little less now :D.
Do you think Eoin would be as good a batsman as he is now if he'd just stuck with Ireland? I don't think he would. I know he was young, but he was awful against quality attacks in '07 and looked scratchy when he first got into the England side. Perfect example of what potential this lot have if If we got say... 10 games a year against the top 8 teams, i can see guys like Stirling etc being just as good.