• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ooh, that's worth a shout! Dockrell's bowled like a dream this tourney.

edit: Out! Still to late, you feel, but maybe it's just about to get interesting...?

Last edited:

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Pretty scary mate.

There was a stage with Dhoni just in and Rankin bowling a top spell, where you felt if a wicket had fallen it was seriously danger time.
Still seems like it can be serious danger time. India, don't collapse please.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Had a feeling all along that Dhoni will be a candidate for LBW :wacko:

Was there an inside edge, btw?

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Yeah I'll stay and watch the end of this. India will win, but it'll be entertaining to see how they go about this.

How ya feeling Jono?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I'll stay and watch the end of this. India will win, but it'll be entertaining to see how they go about this.

How ya feeling Jono?
Mate two balls ago I was really ****ting myself.

But that 4 and 6 from Yusuf has eased my tension a bit.

It's a simple game for Yusuf isn't it :laugh: