• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 22 - India v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
There's a few bars in Dublin open early for it..
I'm in london, but I know a few people back home who are interested.

England match was actually very well covered.
Nice. I know a lot of people from Ireland, my colleagues basically (I was in Ireland last November). And they have been inquiring me about Ireland's chances of making it to the quarter finals after the win over England :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I love that Porterfield is getting credit for his captaincy. It has been absolutely brilliant tonight in the field.

Porterfield's captaincy today, particularly field placements, have completely shown up all the other ****ty captains of the major nations.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
And Rankin is pretty poor btw. Occasionally bowls a wicket-taking spell, which is why he plays. Our Steve Harmison.

Should bring back Dockrell and Johnston, may as well throw everything at these two while we still have a shout.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Also, any other Indian fan ****ting themself like I am now?

Really scared.
I am. There is a reason why my username is what it is. I just don't trust the Indian team. They always mess up somehow.

I already stopped watching the match. Will find out later if India won or lost. I have a gut feeling we are gonna screw up.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Ireland aren't likely to defend this but they've bowled and especially fielded like a top side. I can easily see them overturning the West Indies next week.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Harsh, Rankin's bowled well today. And India are in no rush.
Not about the scoring rate. Look at how Yuvi has played balls bouncing above his chest off Rankin.

Sign to come when he has to face Morkel, Mitch and Lee IMO.