• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 21 - England v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Just waiting for Kallis to turn around to Broad and say "I'll be back". Am I the only one who associates him with Schwarzenegger?

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA have to be really careful here. On this wicket Broad can run through you like a hot knife like he does every now and then if you let him.
Yeah, he is a very dangerous customer. Just explodes with a spell from nowhere and turns games. Not many bowlers in the world are capable of that but he is one of them.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, Pietersen looking alright on this wicket as well.

England still paying $17 on bet365, I think it's a lot closer than that.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Truly dreadful IMO. There is no situation in which Yardy should bowl before a fit Broad.
I'd say the same about batting ahead of him too, in all honesty.

I like Yards, honest yeoman sort, but very short in all depts at this level.

Good first over from KP, that. That he turned it not a surprise, but the control a nice bonus. Normally slips in a long hop or two.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So I don't watch much ODI cricket. Who the hell is F. Du Plessis? And has he been around long?