• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hottest man of the World Cup?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Get your nominations in, and we'll do a poll within a week. Nominations must be seconded and thirded before they will be accepted.

The term 'hot' is highly subjective, and is to be interpreted as so.

Pix a must. :cool2:

Nominate: Greg 'I need a plucker' Lamb

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Kamran Akmal.

Umar Akmal.

/thread

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's either Broad or Anderson and if anyone else is even included on the poll then there will be mayhem

Bun

Banned
Him with a shaved head is one of the most incongruous sights I have seen WRT a cricketer's appearance in a few years.
Supposedly wanted to emulate Natalie Portman in V for Vendetta, I think has taken it a step too far considering what's happened to England in the Cup so far. :ph34r: