• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
I think it was more pulling out during his delivery stride... with Tait's action I had a few palpitations myself when I saw that. Fired up now.

JBH001

International Regular
Weak, went to sleep at 2 am and just got up a few mins ago.(4am)

I do have some redbull in the fridge but no vodka to mix with.:ph34r:
Haha, I don't have any redbull or vodka; just tea and toast. lol.

I like my sleep too much to stay awake through all this.

Edit/ All these shenigans are just costing Dilshan his concentration.

Edit 2/ Like that! :-/ Dumbarse.

Spark

Global Moderator
That was very very predictable. Tait is bowling with supreme heat here.

Not a genius thing to do to made a 155kmh bowler aggro.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think it was more pulling out during his delivery stride... with Tait's action I had a few palpitations myself when I saw that. Fired up now.
Was this a reply to my post? Because Tait said that to him before he pulled out. In fact it probably had something to do with why he pulled out.

JBH001

International Regular
Ara looks like he has been tucking into a few too many biryanis and wattalapams.

Spark

Global Moderator
Man this is great. Backfoot defense on a slow subcontinent track runs off hte face to second/third slip!

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Tait makes such an impact in the Australian side. I don't think any bowler in world cricket currently is more watchable than Tait when on fire.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always shake my head when people doubt Tait's ability in shorter formats

It's ok if you get time to tire him out in longer versions but when the ball is coming down at that pace and you have to score, it's ****ing difficult and that's why he has the 2nd or 3rd best strike rate in history

Debris

International 12th Man
How hard can it be to fix the sightscreen behind the bowler? We constantly get this crap in ODIs

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Always shake my head when people doubt Tait's ability in shorter formats

It's ok if you get time to tire him out in longer versions but when the ball is coming down at that pace and you have to score, it's ****ing difficult and that's why he has the 2nd or 3rd best strike rate in history
He's also bowling a lot quicker than the speedo is reading IMO. For instance, the one on Dilshan's pads was about a yard too quick for him.