• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyLord

School Boy/Girl Captain
Australia had a great unbeaten run in the CWC. Pity it had to come to an end today. SL won the toss.:dry:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is dew a factor at this ground under lights? I see SL have played three spinners. Seems therjght way to go.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If they have also produced a slow, low track, SL will have done the right thing so far by picking 3 spinners (Kulasekara would've gone the distance IMO) and batting

No point in the teams from the sub-continent playing into the hands of the Aussies, Saffies, etc by producing wickets with even bounce or relying on seamers - play to their strengths or they'll be underdogs in this tourney

Lostman

State Captain
Was personally hoping to lose the toss and having to chase against Lee and Co. Good practice ahead of the QF's.

On another note 3 spinners! havn't seen this in a while.

JBH001

International Regular
Evening gents, I thought I'd join the CW family for this one. Don't think I'll be watching more than the Lankan innings though - time difference is a killer.

Edit/ What the heck is that camera doing on the pitch? Get the **** off!

JBH001

International Regular
Nice to hear the baila going on in the background. It's been a while since I heard that during a cricket game!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Tait called Dilshan a "****ing ******" merely for having the nerve to edge the ball. Bit over the top.