• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 20 - Sri Lanka v Australia

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Your mama

Cricket Spectator
The aussies will predictably beat the sri lankans. When was the last time lankans beaten the convicts in a game? huh? yeah.

tooextracool

International Coach
I think the people that manage the cricketweb forum database should add in a 'Like' button similar to facebook, if only so that i could like that comment.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The aussies will predictably beat the sri lankans. When was the last time lankans beaten the convicts in a game? huh? yeah.
They won the ODI series here in November ftr.

Should be a good one this. Heartened by what Shoaib did to the SL top order, but worried by what spinners usually do to our middle order. Clarke and Ponting wil be crucial to us.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Rain will win probably. 100mm of rain fall in just two odd hours yesterday. One of those today, will end the game in a NR.

smash84

The Tiger King
They won the ODI series here in November ftr.

Should be a good one this. Heartened by what Shoaib did to the SL top order, but worried by what spinners usually do to our middle order. Clarke and Ponting wil be crucial to us.
yeah

howardj

International Coach
I think SL will win but, counter-intuitively, we're a better chance of winning the tournament I reckon.

For mine, SL just lack a bit of grunt under the bonnet.

Essential to win a WC in these conditions IMO.