• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 19 - Bangladesh v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
God I hope Naeem Islam gets hammered here. He's basically the minnow version of Nathan McCullum; he doesn't even take wickets in Bangladesh domestic stuff.

Mike5181

International Captain
LOL Bangladesh. After whitewashing us 5-0 i have no sympathy for them tbh. They are much better than that. Looks like the main nations will all make the quarters.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Devon Smith gets bowled by an off spinner yet again. He really is absolutely stupidly bad against off spinners; it's insane.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
This is seriously ****ed up. I love Bangladesh normally but the dismissals from the majority of the batsman were absolutely pathetic, I hope the spectators get refunds.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
Devon Smith is in a class of his own though when it comes to his ineptitude. If all the world's bowlers bowled off breaks he probably wouldn't play club cricket.
:laugh: you are being too harsh on him

anyways lets see when he faces the indian team in the bilateral series after ipl

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Credit where credit's due; Naeem has actually bowled wonderfully. He's even getting himself a little more side on and over the top of the ball like a proper bowler.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to have to find something else to watch on TV. This just won't do at all.