• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 19 - Bangladesh v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Lolling at the people who said Bangladesh were favourites. They have looked DREADFUL this World Cup and it's continuing here.

I do wonder though - why have they been so bad?

shivfan

Banned
Lolling at the people who said Bangladesh were favourites. They have looked DREADFUL this World Cup and it's continuing here.

I do wonder though - why have they been so bad?
:laugh:
I said I was nervous, but I really didn't think of Bang as favourites....

Benn gets another wicket, and they're 56-7.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The two games today have been so disappointing as contests. A lot of people would've marked them down as preliminary quarter finals as such on their calenders at the start of the tournament but they've both been absolute walkovers.

It'd be so much more interesting if Ireland hadn't completely bottled it against Bangladesh; that game continues to piss me off for so many reasons.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Bangladesh living up to my expectations. God, Ireland will be livid that they self destructed against this rabble. They're a much better side, but 10 minutes of panic will probably cost them a place in the quarters now.

blahblahblah

International 12th Man
The two games today have been so disappointing as contests. A lot of people would've marked them down as preliminary quarter finals as such on their calenders at the start of the tournament but they've both been absolute walkovers.

It'd be so much more interesting if Ireland hadn't completely bottled it against Bangladesh; that game continues to piss me off for so many reasons.
yep, i was so much wishing ireland win it off against bangladesh

i dont know how the heck they managed to loose against that **** team

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
wow just wow. 58/all out. This is Kenya vs. NZ all over again except worse. Bangladesh isn't considered minnows. Terrible. Most embarassing innings ever. Kenyans must be laughing.

You know India needs to think hard of their bowling and fielding. Both WI and Ireland have potential to beat them. Hell with our bowling and fielding Netherlands will manage 250+ runs. So who knows maybe the Dutch will cause an upset. India will have an extremely hard time against SA. Infact, they will probably lose that match.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
wow just wow. 58/9 This is Kenya vs. NZ all over again. Terrible.

You know India needs to think hard of their bowling and fielding. Both WI and Ireland have potential to beat them. Hell with our bowling and fielding Netherlands will manage 250+ runs. So who knows maybe the Dutch will cause an upset. India will have an extremely hard time against SA. Infact, they will probably lose that match.
Wow, can your username be any more trollish? :p

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meh, India have a long and illustrious history of playing up to the strengths of their opposition. I'm the most pessimistic Indian fan out there, but even I wouldn't use Bangladesh's respective batting perfomances against WI and India to get worried.