• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Former Pakistani players want Warne investigated for match fixing?

ajdude

International Coach
In before "Strauss match-fixing scandal; 34 on 34th birthday horror shock money making scheme etc"

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Tbh,around the 43rd over i predicted a tie to my mates who i was watching the match with.

One even offered to make a bet on it.

Do i get investigated for match fixing too?:unsure::-O

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Aren't they basically accusing all the England and India players of match-fixing as well? Would have though you would need pretty much everyone in on it to arrange a tie.
Yeah and Broad wasn't ill he was dropped for not wanting to join in.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warne's a ****. Throw the book at him imo.

MacGill could predict a tie way better if given the opportunity.

Shri

Mr. Glass
What a bunch of losers. Looks like Sohail has still not got over being bowled by Prasad in '96, looking at his digs. And even Pakistanis do not take Nawaz seriously going by comments on the internet. So, meh, no one cares about what they have to say.

Challis

U19 12th Man
what were the odds for a tie? :ph34r:
as far as I'm aware you can't bet on a tie in cricket, and the article does state that in international betting rules a tie results in a void (not sure what what the situation is with Indian bookies :unsure:). I had money on India winning this game, so I would have got my money back, only problem was that it was part of a multiple bet where I also had Sri Lanka to beat Pakistan :pissed:

Spark

Global Moderator
Now Jayawardene and Sameraweera are being accused as well.

**** me, this is getting ridiculous.

Xuhaib

International Coach
bit of a non issue really Sarfraz and Sohail make these accusations on daily basis the fault lies whith these 24/7 private news channels who have to put up something to fill up their air time and idiots like Sohail and Sarfraz provide the perfect ammunition it happens on daily basis in Pakistan no body takes then seriously as everyone is aware what their motive is.

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Sarfraz Nawaz is a stupid :laugh:
He always claims that Shoaib Malik said on T.V that he fixed a T20 domestic match & took money for the loss, whereas i was at the ground when it happened. It was a different issue & he keeps on claiming same thing over & over again.
He's mad, i only wonder why an Australian newspaper would take it seriously :p

cricpk

U19 12th Man
Now Jayawardene and Sameraweera are being accused as well.

**** me, this is getting ridiculous.
Jayawardene & Samrawera received a couple of great deliveries from Afridi & Shoaib Akhter & People calling that match fixing. What the ****