• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 17 - Canada v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
180 will be enough imo.

Canada's batting just isn't up to it, whereas their bowling can be quite tricky.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty sure Pakistan will win this easily given that there's a bit there for the bowlers. Very impressive stuff from Canada though, I definitely think the average standard of the minnow nations at this WC is better than at previous tournaments.

_Ed_

What a wonderful display from Canada. Hope they can back it up with the bat.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Cheema must bat up the order he is they key here, if he gets in and lasts an hour then there is every chance now that Canada can win this game!

vcs

Would like to see one or two pitches like this in India also, a bit bored of all the roads.

Howe_zat

Audio File
As much as I love the idea of Canada chasing this down, all evidence says they'll get blasted out for less than 150. Still, certainly worth watching. Agree that Cheema should come up the order, they have to try something.

Oh, and if anyone feels like crying match-fixing: No. Not today. You can't have this one. Stay in the woodwork.

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
As much as I love the idea of Canada chasing this down, all evidence says they'll get blasted out for less than 150. Still, certainly worth watching. Agree that Cheema should come up the order, they have to try something.

Oh, and if anyone feels like crying match-fixing: No. Not today. You can't have this one. Stay in the woodwork.
I think its unfair to Canada to start talking of match fixing, I said before this game I was hoping for a better showing I have lived there for a while and no some of the people behind cricket Canada, I know how hard they are working and are trying even at grass roots level!

They pushed England close in the warm up match! Chemma as you say should bat up the order he is they key I feel with Pakistan bowling they might still be favourites but a good start would give Canada a cance

vcs

Yeah, agree. Still a very spirited display when you consider the margin of their loss to Zimbabwe. This target should really make them believe in their chances, TBH.