• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 17 - Canada v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Howe_zat

Audio File
Hansra has come in, Cheema has to be next.

Ooh, hold on, he smacks Afridi over mid on. Maybe this isn't dead.

cnerd123

likes this
RRR still just 4.36

You feel that Canada should back themselves a bit more here and a be a bit more aggressive. If they continue at this rate they'll probably lose anyways. Shrug the favourites tag, stop thinking that there is history to be made, and play like the underdogs who have nothing to lose.

shivfan

Banned
Let Harper umpire all of India's matches from now on....

That will soon convince the players and the BCCI that UDRS is necessary.
:ph34r:

Himannv

International Coach
The fielding team has staff and spare players upstairs too though tbh. Just not quite as many. :p
Dont see the purpose of having reviews, or even umpires for that matter, if every decision can be quickly checked by the backroom staff. An elite panel of umpires can simply sit upstairs in the AC with all the technology at their fingers and make the decisions up there.

No, I just feel that the backroom staff should not be providing an unfair advantage of any sort. The system is fairly new here so unless ground rules that address these issues can be made, players and teams should not be attempting to abuse the existing rules simply because they do not address these issues as yet.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was about to say 38 ball difference between runs and balls left, but then an edge through slips for 4 will help Canada here.

Not convinced with Wahab "The Jacket" Riaz here.

cnerd123

likes this
I think Canada are doing a fine job of losing the game on their own atm. Slow rate causing the RRR to climb, and if Cheema doesn't click, they're doomed.

Ajmal has 9 overs in the bag still. And don't forget 5 overs of Gul with the old ball.

Pak still in control IMO.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I think Canada are doing a fine job of losing the game on their own atm. Slow rate causing the RRR to climb, and if Cheema doesn't click, they're doomed.

Ajmal has 9 overs in the bag still. And don't forget 5 overs of Gul with the old ball.

Pak still in control IMO.
I strongly disagree.

Runs will come.

Canda favourites now IMO.

cnerd123

likes this
WTF is with this field?

Chappelli is right. Ludicrously defensive.
Defensive fields?

Well Canada are gonna win for sure if Pak gift them singles.

Wish I could be watching this now. Damn HW.

And I do think if Pak keep the field up, let Ajmal attack for a while, build pressure, they can still win this. Gul has 5 over of reverse swing, bring him on in a bit, Afridi has a few left. By the time they bowl out the RRR could be nearing six, and all Canada have to fall back on is Cheema. And if he's out it's essentially game over, although I may be underestimating Canada's lower-order's hitting ability.

As it seems tho, 24 runs in the last 5 overs. If Canada keep this up they might win this.