• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yet another 300+ score on the cards.

This must be the highest-scoring World Cup ever.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I really like KP opening the batting. He gets so much value for money with his whips through the leg-side when the field is restricted. A far better option than using wicketkeepers who will either score a duck or make 50 once every 10 innings.

_Ed_

Helps when you play on so many roads.
Very true. I remember the Champions Trophy a few years ago was played in some of these same places, but the pitches had so much more in them for the bowlers. I really enjoyed that tournament.

flibbertyjibber

50 for KP and looking ominous as far as Ireland are concerned. The way England are going and the way the pitch is playing you have to think 350 should be reached and 400 could be.

flibbertyjibber

Needed that wicket, don't really want Strauss spending too much time at the crease, give Trott and Bell some time in the middle so they are in form as and when they are needed in the knockout stages.

Spark

Global Moderator
Seems to get the ball to hurry onto the batsman, this bloke. LBW a shout if they play across him.