• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha wow, well done Ireland. I haven't seen any as I'm at work, but that looks to have been some innings from Kevin O'Brien!

And we are so absolutely rubbish sometimes we really are.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
GIMH, you gotta go correct your daughter...Ireland are the best cricket team in the world.

:laugh:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BetfairFootball Betfair Football
Incredible scenes! And all the Kudos in the World to whoever backed Ireland at 400's on #betfair #inplay #cwc2011
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:O

Teja.

Global Moderator
Well if they all only went at 6rpo they would've won :laugh:
Yeah, I was just being a prick. Have to take all my sly digs at that - person who says silly things making people laugh - Anderson now. He'll rape us bad in the tests anyway. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hate to be the first one to put a downer on things but Ireland will be ruing throwing away that match against Bangladesh even more now.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Irelandddddddd. 3 and 0 In World Cup predictions.
Get in there you bloody legends.
The Chinnaswamy Choke March 2 2011.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
All credit to Ireland, great effort. Obviously I wanted an England win, but I don't really begrudge them, they tend to be my 2nd team in sporting events.

Our bowling attack is seriously embarrassing after this & India, so awful.