• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 15 - England v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PEWS, Are you supporting Ireland for the WC or neutral as usual?
Officially neutral but I can't think of a situation where I wouldn't want Ireland to win a game they're in other than perhaps a betting one. They're my favourite team at this WC and that's not a bandwagon-jump either. :p

0RI0N

State 12th Man
I'm gonna be
3 - 0 in World Cup predictions. Pews you can read my original post in the SA vs Netherlands thread. I know you can.
Oh lawd

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England seriously wtf?!

First the Dutch and now the Irish

You guys deserve to lose if you cannot poach anyone with a heartbeat that lives within swimming distance

Sack the administrators, I say

Howe_zat

Audio File
When KoB brought up his hundred he had 13 fours, 6 sixes and 22 dots. Not a fan of running :laugh:

What a ****ing match, though!

England keeping this WC worth watching on their own.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
If Ireland lose this I won't post until the World Cup final. That is how confident I am of a Irish victory. 600th post

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen when Kevin decides he has to hit out again. He's had so little strike since Cusack got out.