• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If Only...

Evermind

International Debutant
If only this world cup wasn't filled with meaningless games, so I - and many others - could actually give a **** about it. It's the stupidest format ever, to be honest. ICC and its greed are going to sink the game of cricket.

Looking forward to an epic battle between Bolivia and Cambodia at ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
K. Akmal had not dropped that sitter from Taylor.

As a neutral, I am glad he did. Got to witness an assault which I dare say has no precedence.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
...jayawardena had held onto that catch today then dilshan's figures today would have been talked about for years to come.

Has anyone ever scored a ton and got a hatrick before in international cricket?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
1. If only Sehwag went out in one of the three chances he offered England in the first over.
2. If only India appealed to Strauss' edges
3. If only the rain didn't wash out Australia vs. Sri Lanka
4. If only Kamran Akmal wasn't such a ****
5. If only England listened to Darren Gough and didn't play Strauss in their ODI team

And now one for the future:

6. If only Bollinger/Vettori/Broad/KP wasn't injured - this could go both ways. Could hurt the teams, but then there is the scenario where Morgan or Mussey comes in and rips it.