• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 14 - Sri Lanka v Kenya

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Lostman>> That was another poor fishing effort. Being much more time here than me, you should definietly know it.

Somerset Chops

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Ok , i suppose i meant match fit , i knew he was bowling in the nets before the Pakistan game.

Surely he plays tommorow then?.

Blaze 18

Banned
Lasith Malinga is reportedly fit but whether he will play is not yet certain.

Malinga is fit and it is up to the selectors to pick him or not for tomorrow's match.

Sri Lanka v Kenya: Kenya hope to avoid mismatch | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

Sri Lanka v Kenya, World Cup 2011: Trevor Bayliss says Lasith Malinga is fit | Cricket News | ICC Cricket World Cup 2011 | ESPN Cricinfo

There you go. Personally, I think they won't play him. They don't need him to beat the living daylights out of Kenya. They do need him, though, fully fit and firing for the later stages.

Himannv

International Coach
Hardly convinced with our batting tbh and barring Malinga our bowling seems to lack bite at times. Depending on Perera quite more than I expected. I wouldn't be surprised to see an upset somewhere along the line. Very poor choices by the selectors I reckon.

xanderbiscuits

U19 12th Man
oh I get it, reverse psychology ;)

tomorrow's match won't be a thriller either. SL won't bat first and post a large total and then kenya won't make it competitive.

Very poor choices by the selectors etc...

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Perera and Kulasekera didn't look that threatening against Pakistan. SL's pace attack needs Malinga to spearhead it. Spin department is fine, both Herath and Murali bowled well.