• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 14 - Sri Lanka v Kenya

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyway he's in form. Why gamble with Malinga who's half fit?

My team: Dilshan, Tharanga, Kapugedara, Silva, Mathews, Sangakkara, Perera, Kulasekara, Murali, Fernando, Herath

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Because Fernando is crap.

They should probably both play against Kenya; they are too quick for them. But if you want to actually give the team that should be playing against the proper teams a workout then Fernando really shouldn't be anywhere near it.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

My team: Dilshan, Tharanga, Kapugedara, Silva, Mathews, Sangakkara, Perera, Kulasekara, Murali, Fernando, Herath
Kapu over Jayawardene? :-O

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Havent bothered to watch any of Kenya's matches so far before tonight, I didnt even recognise Steve Tikolo- he is WAY skinnier than I remember, from previous world cups, he used to be quite stocky, now he's skinny as! Massive weight loss.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kenya might want to consider upping their scoring rate a bit..