• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Can pakistan win this World cup

wahgra

Banned
Hi guys,,,
Pakistan according to Harsha is the most surprising team of world cup 2011.With the inform misbah.Talent of Umar and shahzad.Experience of shoaib,younis and Razzak can Pakistan wins this world cup?
What is your view?

Xuhaib

International Coach
don't think the side is good enough to win 3 big games on the trott still reckon its a 3 way between Sa,Ind and Aus:)

Dissector

International Debutant
Yes, if they can beat SL in SL, they can beat any team in the tournament. I think that game and today's shows that the tournament is wide open. I think Australia are front-runners and after that there really isn't too much to choose between India, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Pakistan and England.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're definately got a good chance. With India's bowling a problem, Australia suspect to quality spin bowling and Pakistan beating SL, I think Pakistan have a very good chance of taking it out.