• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 13 - Netherlands v West Indies

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Himannv

International Coach
Very few bowlers look good on the pitches at this World Cup....

Just look at how both the Indian and England bowlers were carted around in yesterday's match.
I reckon Zaheer's last spell was quite top notch and Bresnan did exceptionally well with the ball I'd say, considering the calibre of batsmen he was up against.

Still, enough about that match, hope little Bravo does really well today.

Himannv

International Coach
Runs seem hard to come by for WI. As long as Gayle and Bravo are at the crease I suppose that shouldn't worry them much.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lil' Bravo. :wub:

Looks more like Lara than Lara himself.

EDIT : And there's the jinx.

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Lil Bravo has the shots but again he's lack of experience has shown. Has given his wicket away quite a few times now in his career needlessly

Himannv

International Coach
Oh no. Bravo gone and now my interest in this match has almost gone.

This is all your fault vcs.!!