• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 12 - Canada v Zimbabwe

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xuhaib

International Coach
Khurram is surely the brother of one of my school friends Nasir Chohon they have a very similar face the family shifted to Canada when we were in Grade X need to look up Nasir on facebook.

cricman

International 12th Man
These 2 are only 60 odd runs away from breaking the World Record for the highest 3rd Wicket Partnership

Chiggy and Williams Will have go at this attack as well, they might have an Outside shot at 400

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Weird innings. Poor start, huge partnership, collapse, another partnership.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Weird innings. Poor start, huge partnership, collapse, another partnership.
Yeah, it felt like about 260 but it was 298. One of the weirdest ODI batting innings you'll ever see. Should be enough unless Davison turns back the clock and scores an awesome hundred.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
As long as Canada makes around 235-240ish, I'll be happy. This will earn me the maximum number of points in my WC pool. :p