Cricket Player Manager

View Poll Results: Who will win the match?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • India

21 80.77%
  • England

5 19.23%
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Match 11 - India v England

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
    I always knew you were anti-India, but sometimes I just get the feeling that you're flat out racist. Honestly, prior to joining this forum, I used to truly think that Australians in general tend to be less tolerant and accepting than people of other countries. But then upon joining this forum, I came across some really amazing Australians, and it helped me change my views on Australia as a whole. But it's the very few people like you that give other Australians a bad name.

Either you've just grown up in such an environment, or you've come across and have been bullied by Indians in the past, or you're just really bitter about Australia's decline. Whatever it is, sort it out buddy, all that built up resentment is not doing you any good.

If you ever came to Canada with such an attitude, I assure you you wouldn't last a day and would be taking the first flight back.
    Chill man, G_S is a good bloke.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too? Ė Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GIMH View Post
    The reason people don't cheer for India is nothing to do with them being number one

It's because Teja is a ****, FTR

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    I won't lie, I used to really like him as a poster an year back.

U19 Cricketer
    I always knew you were anti-India, but sometimes I just get the feeling that you're flat out racist. Honestly, prior to joining this forum, I used to truly think that Australians in general tend to be less tolerant and accepting than people of other countries. But then upon joining this forum, I came across some really amazing Australians, and it helped me change my views on Australia as a whole. But it's the very few people like you that give other Australians a bad name.

Either you've just grown up in such an environment, or you've come across and have been bullied by Indians in the past, or you're just really bitter about Australia's decline. Whatever it is, sort it out buddy, all that built up resentment is not doing you any good.

If you ever came to Canada with such an attitude, I assure you you wouldn't last a day and would be taking the first flight back.
    Yup, i hear in Vancouver if someone dares to say somethign racist to an Indian, they need to say their prayers if they want to survive. Unfortunately crass people like Got_Sin exis

You can say you don't like a team, but to say they are 'a team full of wankers, supported by more wankers' is bordering on racist IMO.

I would never come close to saying that about my least favourite team of any sport, code, group or religeon in the world. Racism is basically generaliation about a group, and this guy just did that. If i were to further express my statements abotu this hateful troll and all people like him, then i WOULD be banned, so i'll just stop now.
    Last edited by vicleggie; 27-02-2011 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Got_Spin View Post
    Why is there so much Jelly?

Or should I be more concerned with the clear plates
    Jelly is a pretty longstanding internet meme for jealous/jealousy

Quote Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
    WOW,So many haters for India
    Awwww poor widdle Indian fans. The other kids not playing nice?

Seriously though you call this hate? As an Australian fan this looks like an orgy compared to the last 10 years of living in the Saw house. Suck it up Princesses.

Anyway when Burgey said scoreless draw I think he meant 20 wickets fall in 20 balls without a run scored. All comical mix ups ending in run outs. No wickets, no runs.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

..or match washed out without a ball being bowled

vcs
    Also comes with having a team filled with wankers and supported by even more wankers
    Then you should be supporting it.

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausage View Post
    Awwww poor widdle Indian fans. The other kids not playing nice?

Seriously though you call this hate? As an Australian fan this looks like an orgy compared to the last 10 years of living in the Saw house. Suck it up Princesses.
    Disagree. As a proud Australian very proud of my Indian heritage, this unfortunately looks like typical Aussie double standards. Just like the cricket team during the monkeygate saga, eh?

Please. Indian fans have been perfectly happy to dish it out to the Australian team over the years and nobody played the race card. Relax.

vcs
    Ugh.

This thread's ****ed.

Enjoy the match gentlemen.

Dire.

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by Convit floods View Post
    How many ind students u helped kill u convict???
    ban this guy

Haha, wow, why are so many people taking G_S's comments so seriously? All in good fun, peeps.
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

forever 63*

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    I thought you were banned for immense stupidity. Oh well

Chill out dude. G_S does this in jest. And he always takes a crack at Jono and Jono probably knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    Ditto
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread Information