• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
lol dam you got_spin, i was pumped up for this england match so much and wanted to get into some heated debate with some english posters, but you've completely changed my focus. Now the match doesn't seem so interesting. thanks alot

Last edited:

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
I agree with Turbanator. In all honesty I am not offended by anyone's comments, no matter how racist, but I feel sad when i see someone obviously troubled and bitter, and i worry about them. Like Ghandi, i am a helper. When i see people desperately in need, i feel i must step in

Spark

Global Moderator
:laugh:

I guess this is that awkward silence that fills the air after a couple stops fighting. :ph34r:
Haha, it's hilarious. Apart from that poor unfortunate soul who made the solitary badly-spelt post above (and I doubt will be making many more posts here), this has been a highly amusing little episode.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I think Got_Spin got in a car, slammed the door, and drove off. Now I'm going to have to get in the car and drive after him, try to make up. And then I'll say it was my fault, and he'll argue back saying "No silly, it was my fault." Jono would be the kid in this scenario, thinking it's his fault we're fighting.

Oh and Vicleggie is my ex. :ph34r:

Spark

Global Moderator
I think Got_Spin got in a car, slammed the door, and drove off. Now I'm going to have to get in the car and drive after him, try to make up. And then I'll say it was my fault, and he'll argue back saying "No silly, it was my fault." Jono would be the kid in this scenario, thinking it's his fault we're fighting.

Oh and Vicleggie is my ex. :ph34r:
Meanwhile a legion of family lawyers look on in feverish interest.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
lets hope the english bowlers feel the wrath of the indian batsman in the same way got_no_spin (get it, because he's aussie) has felt the wrath of the patriotic indian posters

0RI0N

State 12th Man
In other football news, Messi scored his 42nd goal of he season as Barça beat Mallorca 3-0.
Real MADrid were held 0-0 by strugglers Deportivo.Barcelona leads their hated rivals by 7 points.Over to Jono for the weather.