• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teja.

Global Moderator
I always knew you were anti-India, but sometimes I just get the feeling that you're flat out racist. Honestly, prior to joining this forum, I used to truly think that Australians in general tend to be less tolerant and accepting than people of other countries. But then upon joining this forum, I came across some really amazing Australians, and it helped me change my views on Australia as a whole. But it's the very few people like you that give other Australians a bad name.

Either you've just grown up in such an environment, or you've come across and have been bullied by Indians in the past, or you're just really bitter about Australia's decline. Whatever it is, sort it out buddy, all that built up resentment is not doing you any good.

If you ever came to Canada with such an attitude, I assure you you wouldn't last a day and would be taking the first flight back.
Chill man, G_S is a good bloke.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
I always knew you were anti-India, but sometimes I just get the feeling that you're flat out racist. Honestly, prior to joining this forum, I used to truly think that Australians in general tend to be less tolerant and accepting than people of other countries. But then upon joining this forum, I came across some really amazing Australians, and it helped me change my views on Australia as a whole. But it's the very few people like you that give other Australians a bad name.

Either you've just grown up in such an environment, or you've come across and have been bullied by Indians in the past, or you're just really bitter about Australia's decline. Whatever it is, sort it out buddy, all that built up resentment is not doing you any good.

If you ever came to Canada with such an attitude, I assure you you wouldn't last a day and would be taking the first flight back.
Yup, i hear in Vancouver if someone dares to say somethign racist to an Indian, they need to say their prayers if they want to survive. Unfortunately crass people like Got_Sin exis

You can say you don't like a team, but to say they are 'a team full of wankers, supported by more wankers' is bordering on racist IMO.

I would never come close to saying that about my least favourite team of any sport, code, group or religeon in the world. Racism is basically generaliation about a group, and this guy just did that. If i were to further express my statements abotu this hateful troll and all people like him, then i WOULD be banned, so i'll just stop now.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
WOW,So many haters for India :(
Awwww poor widdle Indian fans. The other kids not playing nice?

Seriously though you call this hate? As an Australian fan this looks like an orgy compared to the last 10 years of living in the Saw house. Suck it up Princesses.

Anyway when Burgey said scoreless draw I think he meant 20 wickets fall in 20 balls without a run scored. All comical mix ups ending in run outs. No wickets, no runs.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Awwww poor widdle Indian fans. The other kids not playing nice?

Seriously though you call this hate? As an Australian fan this looks like an orgy compared to the last 10 years of living in the Saw house. Suck it up Princesses.
Disagree. As a proud Australian very proud of my Indian heritage, this unfortunately looks like typical Aussie double standards. Just like the cricket team during the monkeygate saga, eh?:ph34r:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year

Please. Indian fans have been perfectly happy to dish it out to the Australian team over the years and nobody played the race card. Relax.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha, wow, why are so many people taking G_S's comments so seriously? All in good fun, peeps.

smash84

The Tiger King
I thought you were banned for immense stupidity. Oh well
:laugh:

Chill out dude. G_S does this in jest. And he always takes a crack at Jono and Jono probably knows that.

Chill man, G_S is a good bloke.
Ditto

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Please. Indian fans have been perfectly happy to dish it out to the Australian team over the years and nobody played the race card. Relax.
Yeah I knew a few people would misinterpret my post. I am not playing a race card here, I am genuinly worried about the guy. And no this does not stem from one post in this forum, but from a lot of his posts that have been blatantly directed against India in a certain manner.

Tbh, I don't give a **** about anyone hating on India. Anyone is free to do so as much as they want. In fact, I'll encourage it if it means greater rivalries. I do it all the time against Australia, I admit it. I am just genuinly worried about the guy, something that is aside from posts in this thread.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Okay, cut it out guys. From my perspective there's been a massive over-reaction to Got_Spin's post - there's nothing racist about disliking a team or its supporters (I think the majority of recent Australian Test cricketers and fans are bogans and I've said so before - I'm obviously not racist against Australians..). Regardless of which, it's not okay to call a group of members on the forum wankers, or accuse people of racism at the drop of a hat.

There could be well infractions and warnings given for the posts that have already be made but regardless, cut it out from here or I'll have to close the thread.