• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wow you tie one game against us in ages, and all of a sudden you're mouthing off. Just look at the recent ODI records between both teams, England were getting spanked left, right and centre against us before this match. We might not be number 1, but look where you're ranked, and where we're ranked.

Plus I did not take any credit away from England in this match, I admit they played superbly. And should walk away as the happier team. But I'll say it time and again, they are a rubbish ODI side, they haven't put up consistent performances for me to change that view. I am entitled to my opinion, and you're entitled to yours.

In fact, you know what, let's just wait till the end of the WC and see where England end up, and where India ends up. If India doesn't make it further than England, I'll be more than happy to eat my words.
Mouthing off hey? Point out where I said in my post we were the best in the world? Nah, I didn't. So zip it.

And btw we got spanked in one series and before that we didn't lose one in 18 months. So we were consistent.

Blaze 18

Banned
Nah, On CW, Eng-Aus is basically banter in jest and there are very few Pak posters and all of them are too nice to cause a fight. It's Ind vs Eng and Ind vs Oz that are the real CW rivalries IMO. Completely different IRL obv.

Can't ****ing wait for the England test series.
Then maybe we should do the honours. :ph34r:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
My Jesus holy crumbs that was incredible. Loved every minute of that game (a lie, felt vomity for 60% of it) and a tie was just perfect to end it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Hey Turb, next time you get all precious about someone calling Indian fans wankers, think about posts like these. Under lights we've just hit 338 against you in your home. One man show? How does your innings go without Tendulkar?

Until you guys start accepting that other teams go okay you will be the most hated team around. You're not even ranked 1 in ODIs, the arrogance is misplaced. Seriously, **** off. Your post is patronising and wrong.
This.

The amount of trolling that's gone on in this forum about England is unbelievable. Doubly dire that a member of the moderating team is at it (I'm aware that some might find this post a touch ironic, it's not the point.)

If half the amount of trolling that has happened had been aimed at India and their fans, infractions would have been handed out and people would be serving bans.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yuvraj why are you a crap runner on top of being a crap batsman?
Might sound harsh to criticize him after he finally made some runs today but he turned down some obvious runs while Dhoni was working extra hard to run for his shots. :@

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Might sound harsh to criticize him after he finally made some runs today but he turned down some obvious runs while Dhoni was working extra hard to run for his shots. :@
Easy answer. He's a fat, unfit, unprofessional ****.

Fusion

Global Moderator
This.

The amount of trolling that's gone on in this forum about England is unbelievable. Doubly dire that a member of the moderating team is at it (I'm aware that some might find this post a touch ironic, it's not the point.)

If half the amount of trolling that has happened had been aimed at India and their fans, infractions would have been handed out and people would be serving bans.
What's dissapointing to me is the over-reaction and false generalizations you are partaking in. As a former mod yourself, I think you would know that the mod team doesn't target nor has a bias against/for any group. So please stop with the wild accusations and if you have a complaint about a post/mod, feel free to contact us.

Mike5181

International Captain
Shiz, what a game. I had a feeling that they had a pretty good chance to chase down a 300+ total. India's bowling attack is going to have to play out of their skins if they want to win the World cup.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This.

The irony is doubled by me and Furball being in 100 per cent in agreement about modding

BTW - Tendy is a buffoon is five infraction points. That's the benchmark to judge the **** in this thread against.

Last edited:

Blaze 18

Banned
India will be bowled out for around 150.

We'll chase it in 48 overs and win by half a wicket.
I remember you used to support England until India actually won a match away from home :ph34r:
Whatever India's over-rated hacks put up, England should comfortabl chase down. Bangladesh took 289 off them without trying ffs.
Hello.....I agree with this , Strauss and KP to put on a 150 plus opening stand against Indias average attack with Strauss tonning up.

Broad and Swann 7 wickets between them job done.
From the first three-four pages alone...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What's dissapointing to me is the over-reaction and false generalizations you are partaking in. As a former mod yourself, I think you would know that the mod team doesn't target nor has a bias against/for any group. So please stop with the wild accusations and if you have a complaint about a post/mod, feel free to contact us.
Go and check the reported post subforum then.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This.

Yeah, but England are minnows:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

and there are a couple of Saffies in the team, so they must be South Africa A:laugh::laugh::laugh:

8-)

Fusion

Global Moderator
Go and check the reported post subforum then.
And as you know, all reported posts are looked at and discussed. Just because you think something is offensive, doesn't automatically make it so. Anyway, let's not derail this thread further. You can email us to discuss it further if you wish.

Blaze 18

Banned
While I don't agree with GF re modding, What exactly is trolling about opining that India would be bowled out cheaply or that Swann and Broad would share 7 wickets?
I'll answer that one when you enlighten me as to how Turbinator was trolling when he called England a 'rubbish one day side'.