• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I honestly wouldn't be worried about India. They have fielded and bowled alot better than that in recent times. Anyone who's judging them based purely on this game has no idea. They killed NZ and played pretty well in SA. They have what it takes to win- Zak and Harbhajan are special.
Nah mate, I'm an Indian fan and I am worried. In a World Cup one bad performance can cost you the tournament. And India have showed they're capable of a VERY bad performance with the ball/in the field.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not to be forgotten that England should've won that at a canter with 20 overs to go.
Surely on that last ball you just run the second and hope India **** it up and fumble?

If it wasn't for that turd Bowden making a blatantly wrong decision, or Dhoni not appealing for Strauss when he was obviously out, we'd have won an hour ago. ****

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Awesome performance by Strauss. :notworthy

Morgan-like in his manipulation of spinners. Bloody UDRS though... :@

Nah mate, I'm an Indian fan and I am worried. In a World Cup one bad performance can cost you the tournament. And India have showed they're capable of a VERY bad performance with the ball/in the field.

Name one team in world cup history who has won a world cup and not had a Sub-par performance. 03 WC Aus got some lucky breaks.
What do you expect from them? It's day 6 of the tournament, relax. They bowled poorly but batting was good. It will be a wakeup call.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah Burgey was joking but he was right!!

Sure we blew it a bit but I'd have taken both at the innings break and with three overs left.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
England's middle order fails without Morgan. They look clueless at the death.

Took a gutsy performance from Swann and the Northerners to save them.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Name one team in world cup history who has won a world cup and not had a Sub-par performance. 03 WC Aus got some lucky breaks.
What do you expect from them? It's day 6 of the tournament, relax. They bowled poorly but batting was good. It will be a wakeup call.
I'm not saying we can't win. But I am saying I am worried. I think it's fair enough to be concerned after tonight's performance.

flibbertyjibber

I'd be very worried, you were at full strength and should have lost to a team i don't think have a prayer of winning it. Plus said team were without their best one day player.

India have a poor fielding side and a weak attack. Yes they bat as well as anyone but you need more than that to win a World Cup.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I don't think anyone's happy except Burgey.
Nah I am pretty delighted to be honest, sure England ****ed up but it was a bloody amazing game of cricket in what is in many ways a fairly meaningless group game, a great game for the tournament.

I'm not saying we can't win. But I am saying I am worried. I think it's fair enough to be concerned after tonight's performance.
I'm not worried because it is so early and everything is open. I think WC's are unpredictable. I'll reserve judgement for 2-3 more Indian matches. It's a long journey mate.

flibbertyjibber

England's middle order fails without Morgan. They look clueless at the death.

Took a gutsy performance from Swann and the Northerners to save them.
I think the fact Morgan isn't there totally rules England out of winning it, he is the finisher and nobody else is up to it apart from Colly who is hopelessly out of form this winter. Should reach the last 8 but won't go any further.