• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
tie!!!!!!! England the more disappointed side I would think.. They had it in the bag and yet had to fight for a tie... Dhoni and team will feel they got out of jail here...

Teja.

Global Moderator
Break even on the bet with my friend.

England royally screwing up my hopes of recovering losses from earlier bets today.

Dissector

International Debutant
How amazing was that six from Shahzad. Huge pressure situation and I think that was the first ball he faced.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
Tie.

Oh well.

It's better than losing.

But our bowling and fielders really need to pull up their sleeves especially in the beginning of the game.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Haha, stupid game.

I think we can safely conclude that there is no one stand out side who can claim to be nailed on to win the World Cup. Serious lack of bowling that is going to cause problems on anyone's side... except possibly Aus?!

Thought we had well and truly South Africaned that up. Fortunately we have sufficient Northerners in the lower order...