• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hazsa19

International Regular
That's that then. I honestly believe England are the only side capable of not winning from such a position.

Dissector

International Debutant
TBH would be better if India lost. Would be the kick up the ass they need to improve before the Quarters and Semis.
Yeah I have been thinking that too. Still a win is a win and if India does steal one here it will give them confidence in a tight situation later.

cnerd123

likes this
I love how the Batting Powerplay, meant to help the batting side, often helps the bowling one.

Sides should try and get it done with right after the Bowling Powerplay.

42 to win, 24 left, 4 wickets in hand. Tricky for England. India favs again.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a game though. Has the two extremes of good bowling, batting and fielding. **** captaincy all round though.