• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
I just said we needed Strauss out as well! I think we are the favourites now but we need to keep the pressure on!

Hohohohohohoho now im excited!!!
2 new batters! Lets get the difference to around 20 and see what happens.
Remember thehy have no sloggers

Teja.

Global Moderator
I don't get it, are you Indian or English?
I'm Indian and usually support the Indian team. However the Indian team has lost me some good money today(in relation to my personal economic standards) and I jumped on odds of 10/4 for an English win in the 29th-30th over.

Hence, atm I'm cheering for England.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
I am nervous as hell now.

We have a chance.............plz god help us.

Edit: Siddharth Malya and Deepika Padukone in the house!!! Common Deepika go to the field and show your jalwa.....the england cricketers will be so distracted, making things much easier for our bowlers and fielders.

Last edited: