• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well it's more Yuvraj than Swann.

And re: Anderson, we shall see young grasshopper. These things have a way of going across formats.
Yeah god forbid we give Swann any credit...he's bowled to Tendy as well you know

And If you think Anderson will get caned like that at home by anyone I just don't know what to say. I'd pretty much swap nobody for him for Tests in England.

cnerd123

likes this
There is hundred number 98.

Only 2 more.

He'll get it this WC IMO. 3 more for 50 ODI tons, should manage it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well played Tendulkar. Fantastic innings. Amidst all the CW chatter that goes both ways about him it's easy to forget just how good he is.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yeah god forbid we give Swann any credit...he's bowled to Tendy as well you know

And If you think Anderson will get caned like that at home by anyone I just don't know what to say. I'd pretty much swap nobody for him for Tests in England.
Whoa there read my posts. I just gave him credit a couple overs ago.

And re: Anderson, read post above. Hope is different from expectation.

And If you think Anderson will get caned like that at home by anyone I just don't know what to say..
Sir, you speak the truth....that he can't bowl anywhere where the ball doesn't swing like crazy.

This is looking extremely dire for England. Can India score more than against bangladesh? Probably, as Bangladesh had good class spinners!

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Nothing like today obviously, maybe an economy of 1-2 less perhaps?

Bun

Banned
Gingerfurball.. certainly there is oe of your overrated hacks.

The guy hs played like what? 5 ODIs since his 200 last year? Just amazing!

Spark

Global Moderator
Sir, you speak the truth....that he can't bowl anywhere where the ball doesn't swing like crazy.

This is looking extremely dire for England. Can India score more than against bangladesh? Probably, as Bangladesh had good class spinners!
You weren't watching a few months ago, were you? A lot of us thought that.

Looked how that turned out.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

Yeah you're right. The Aussie conditions are renowned for constant swing. Welcome to CW.

Whoa there read my posts. I just gave him credit a couple overs ago.

And re: Anderson, read post above. Hope is different from expectation.
Yeah but why argue with the fact he's come back well? He has, end of.