View Poll Results: Who will win the match?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • India

21 80.77%
  • England

5 19.23%
Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Match 11 - India v England

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vicleggie View Post
    I agree with Turbanator. In all honesty I am not offended by anyone's comments, no matter how racist, but I feel sad when i see someone obviously troubled and bitter, and i worry about them. Like Ghandi, i am a helper. When i see people desperately in need, i feel i must step in
    yes., we believe you

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
    I think Got_Spin got in a car, slammed the door, and drove off. Now I'm going to have to get in the car and drive after him, try to make up. And then I'll say it was my fault, and he'll argue back saying "No silly, it was my fault." Jono would be the kid in this scenario, thinking it's his fault we're fighting.

Oh and Vicleggie is my ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Teja. View Post
    I have my boards in 6 days but I decided to get my priorities right and watch this game.
    haha

Teja FTB (**** the boards)
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

How the **** does calling a team "full of wankers" is being racist? It's like calling the Aussie team full of bogans or calling the Pommy team full of ****s
    5-0

RIP Craig Walsh (Craig) 1985-2012

Proudly supporting the #2 cricketer of all time.

Guys, I already said cut it out. I wasn't just doing that for fun; it was a moderator's instruction. We don't need the opinion of every single member who comes across it between now until the end of time - let it go.

Any posts not about the game will be deleted.
    Last edited by Prince EWS; 27-02-2011 at 12:36 AM.
    ~ Cribbage ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since December 2009

Going to play in the indoor nets this morning then off to watch the match with a few England fans as I said earlier should be a great atmosphere and hopefully it will be me who can spoil their party! :P

State Vice-Captain
    Spoil their party? The English actually think they can win this? Lol.

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhoni_fan View Post
    Going to play in the indoor nets this morning then off to watch the match with a few England fans as I said earlier should be a great atmosphere and hopefully it will be me who can spoil their party! :P
    Haha lucky you. I was supposed to get together with a few of my buddies to watch the game, but this exam has spoiled my party.

Oh, btw, great to have you on the team for the Forumer's WC.

So is Chawla likely to get a game today? Surely he must come in, considering Sree wasn't originally in the 15 man squad and bowled appallingly bad against Bangladesh.

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    It's great to be back isn't it.

I look forward to tonights game
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

U19 Cricketer
    Cricinfo- 'After the controversy, time for cricket'.
    Have they been reading this thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbinator View Post
    Haha lucky you. I was supposed to get together with a few of my buddies to watch the game, but this exam has spoiled my party.

Oh, btw, great to have you on the team for the Forumer's WC.
    Thanks mate it is great to be on the team! :-)

haha it should be awesome! will certainly try and post from the match! :-) 2003 v England I was in College there were just 2 of us Indian fans and plenty of England fans we stuck together though and by the time Nehra has started running through the England line up, before the game finishes it was just us 2 left in the common room! :P

Isn't this game overhyped? In the end it will probably prove to be utterly unimportant....

U19 Cricketer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stapel View Post
    Isn't this game overhyped? In the end it will probably prove to be utterly unimportant....
    I disagree thoroughly.
    In the fishbowl of a Subcontinent world cup, i think momentum is so important.
    If you're going to be playing in a series of important finals a month from now, you bloody well want to start getting into the best form you can be in, RIGHT NOW. I can't remember too many teams that have crawled past the group stages and then suddenly went bang bang, and won the 2 finals.

Also, you'd rather play someoen like new zealand in the next stage then Aus or Lanka, so standing counts for a lot IMO
    Last edited by vicleggie; 27-02-2011 at 12:59 AM.

I disagree thoroughly.
    In the fishbowl of a Subcontinent world cup, i think momentum is so important.
    If you're going to be playing in a series of important finals a month from now, you bloody well want to start getting into the best form you can be in, RIGHT NOW. I can't remember too many teams that have crawled past the group stages and then suddenly went bang bang, and won the 2 finals.

Also, you'd rather play someone like new zealand in the next stage then Aus or Lanka, so standing counts for a lot IMO
    Pakistan winning the WC comes to mind....
    I figured the road to the quarter finals is rather long. There is quite some time left to get into form! And, as important form may be, the result matters less. If either side wins with the slimmest of margins, there is no harm done for the other team.

However, the New Zealand arguement stands. I guess Pak, Aus & SL will make out 1-2-3, so the #1 of this group will probably take on NZ.

Also, you'd rather play someoen like new zealand in the next stage then Aus or Lanka, so standing counts for a lot IMO
    AWTA. Don't rule out Pakistan either.

Top spot is absolutely crucial. With respect to our Kiwi and WI fans it's hard to see them stopping one of the top 6, so finishing 1st is almost a trip to the semis.
    Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Too many bones, not enough CASH!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZwgu8_b0Vw

RIP Craig

Cricketer Of The Year Turbinator's Avatar

Yuvraj: I'll smack yo' ass!
    Broad: Just once please

Page 12 of 94 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread Information