• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not sure on betfair, but at the start of the innings on bet365 you could've got even money (which is the same as your bet) on Tendulkar to score 37 or less (which obviously gives you more chance to win).

In other words, the market suggests your mate jipped you. :p
Just adding to this - I'd love to be your mate at the start of the match. I'd have taken your bet of 300, then bet 300 on bet365 for Tendulkar to score less than 37.

His potential results would then be as follows:

Tendulkar scores less than 30 - he breaks even
Tendulkar scores more than 36 - he breaks even
Tendulkar scores 30-36 - he wins 600.

Awesome situation to be in. Narrow margin for potential win but a no-risk bet with a potentially massive reward. :p

Teja.

Global Moderator
Just adding to this - I'd love to be your mate at the start of the match. I'd have taken your bet of 300, then bet 300 on bet365 for Tendulkar to score less than 37.

His potential results would then be as follows:

Tendulkar scores less than 30 - he breaks even
Tendulkar scores more than 36 - he breaks even
Tendulkar scores 30-36 - he wins 600.

Awesome situation to be in. Narrow margin for potential win but a no-risk bet with a potentially massive reward. :p
Only you can make an injustice of 7 runs on a bet sound like I made the worst decision of my life. :p

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Great start from india. The pitch looks to be slowing a tad, best time to bat is now. Swan was pretty impressive, he could have easily had a couple of wickets- good on them for sticking thru it.

lol shahzad, good to see he's helping his subcontinental brothers out with some pathetic fielding.
Swann v ghambir should be fantastic

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What'd he get banned for? Thought he was... adequate... on his return.
Not really the thread for it - but in a nutshell he got banned for three posts in which he plainly and directly insulted a member rather than playing the post. Got an infraction each time. He will be back next week.