• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 11 - India v England

Who will win the match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sure it's illegal in India anyway. :p . 18 in a month, thinking of ways to beat the system, probably something like getting a friend living in the US to create an account.

There are people here who use betfair with an Indian bank a/c but I'm too puss about being caught.

OOI, What odds would the Sachin bet have got me aprox on betfair?
Just get an account with one of the 10,000 illegal bookies.

cnerd123

likes this
Despite a few fours, Anderson has looked pretty threatening. Could have had a wicket or two by now with some luck.

Sachin has been a bit nervy, Viru riding his luck.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Pretty sure it's illegal in India anyway. :p . 18 in a month, thinking of ways to beat the system, probably something like getting a friend living in the US to create an account.

There are people here who use betfair with an Indian bank a/c but I'm too puss about being caught.

OOI, What odds would the Sachin bet have got me aprox on betfair?
Not sure on betfair, but at the start of the innings on bet365 you could've got even money (which is the same as your bet) on Tendulkar to score 37 or less (which obviously gives you more chance to win).

In other words, the market suggests your mate jipped you. :p

Woodster

International Captain
Sehwag ridden his luck massively already, how he survived the first over I'm not too sure. Sadly that's about all the movement we've got out of this pitch.

Looks another batting beauty, our fielding already looks hugely improved from the Dutch game, and we haven't bowled badly so far, created opportunities. Shahzad perhaps just offering a touch too much width.

Woodster

International Captain
Big blow no Broad today, hoping Bres can find something we need on this pitch. Still question the Yardy selection big time, really hope I'm wrong.

Anderson going too straight to Sehwag, understand he doesn't want to give him any room, but middle/leg line is a virtual freebie.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
****ing get in!!!!! Piss off Sehwag

Crowd in silence, suck it up

Great over from Bres

Woodster

International Captain
Great work Bres!!!Sehwag gone!! About time, Excellent line bowled by Bresnan in this over.

Good snaffle by Prior too.

cnerd123

likes this
Of all the bowlers, Viru gets out to Bresnan. I suppose it could be worse; he could have got out to Yardy.

Neat catch tho.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gawd the first time he attempts that shot and he sends it straight to the keeper. Well bowled Bresnan, but seriously, i hope you die for this

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lovely stuff from Bres. Kept it nice and simple - sometimes I think England's bowlers try to do too much particularly early on. Just bowl some tight lines and make the batsman come after you.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'm a pretty poor Indian fan tbh. I made the Sachin bet because I needed the money but I thought I'd be cheering fully for India. Instead I'm wanting Tendulkar to get out now.

Oh well, I've never had as much love for the Indian LOI teams as I have for the Indian test squad, I guess.