• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 10 - Sri Lanka v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Powerplay on the ball change, perhaps? SL have got to take a bit of initiative somewhere, because otherwise Silva is going to stall things completely.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Dire batting by Silva.

And Pakistan are giving srilanka every oppurtunity to Come back.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Despite missed opportunities in the field, this has still been awesome from Pakistan. Could easily have dropped their heads after SL got off to a good start with the bad.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
lol pakistan epitomised in this match- brilliant at times, very poor the next.
great from shoaib and afridi tho- shoaib looks to be really focussed, humble and determined. good to see.

this is what i was talking about wiht lankan batting- to that MIGARA guy or whoever was debating me, this is what i mean by saying the lankans dont have that many stand out players.

Sure, the stars murali, sanga, jayawardne , and to a lesser extent dilshan.
but guys like silva, kapugudere,, tharanga randiv, kulusakera are all turds. Against pakistans solid bowling they are wilting. Not a well balanced batting lineup. LOL silva is a major turd

Last edited: