• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 9 - Bangladesh v Ireland

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
Bangladesh v Ireland
Fri Feb 25

Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur
08:30 GMT | 14:30 local | 19:30 EST | 19:00 CST | 16:30 WST

Bangladesh Squad

Shakib Al Hasan (captain), Tamim Iqbal, Abdur Razzak, Imrul Kayes, Junaid Siddique, Mahmudullah, Mohammad Ashraful, Mushfiqur Rahim (wicketkeeper), Naeem Islam, Nazmul Hossain, Raqibul Hasan, Rubel Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Shahriar Nafees, Suhrawadi Shuvo

Ireland Squad

William Porterfield (captain), Andre Botha, Alex Cusack, George Dockrell, Trent Johnston, Nigel Jones, Ed Joyce, John Mooney, Kevin O'Brien, Niall O'Brien (wicketkeeper), Boyd Rankin, Paul Stirling, Albert van der Merwe, Andrew White, Gary Wilson (wicketkeeper)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hoping for Pasag to put $100 on Bangladesh again and lose his money, just like in 2007.

sudhindra9

School Boy/Girl Captain
This is gonna be a hell of a match. Bangladesh at home would have the edge. But Ireland arent far behind.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I may not even get to see this.. does anyone know of a bar that shows cricket in Amsterdam?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I may not even get to see this.. does anyone know of a bar that shows cricket in Amsterdam?
Find a bar that has Sky Sports, and if it doesn't seem to be too busy/they're showing Sky Sports News on repeat, ask them if they'll flip over to the cricket.

Was what we did when we were in Amsterdam when Rangers were playing a home European tie that was being shown on BBC 1 Scotland only. Barstaff were quite good about it.

Challis

U19 12th Man
I need some help from anyone in the UK who knows how to use sky player. How do I choose to watch the bangladesh game via the interactive service/red button, Anyone know???

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Damn, missed the start because I lost track of time watching the other game. I was really looking forward to this; basically a grand final for Ireland. Bad start though. When Trent Johnston of all people is getting put everywhere, you can tell it's going to be a bad day for Ireland.