• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The worst thing about the How selection is that I actually think Mills and Oram would be better or at least equal picks than him on batting alone for the #7 role. That's without taking the fact that Oram and Mills are both ranked in the top 16 ODI bowlers of the world into consideration, FFS. Obviously How's a better bat than either but if you want someone to come in at seven and hit out against the old ball, Mills and Oram are going to be at least as good as him in that role, IMO. It's almost as if New Zealand are planning on losing a stack of early wickets.

And that's coming from someone who quite likes Jamie How and didn't think his selection in the squad was quite as dire as some others did.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Reckon the Kiwis will win this

Our pace bowlers are gifting runs every over when all it requires is some accurate medium pace

As such, the Kiwis look like getting a reasonable total when they should be on the rack

salman85

International Debutant
Ryder needs to go on a diet.I think he's the most overweight international player i've seen in a while.Definitley the most overweight one to play for New Zealand in a LONG time.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If by Rugby Union you mean that New Zealand pretty much demolishes not just Australia but also every other country in the world, then yes Ice Hockey is Canada's Rugby Union.
Yeah, that pretty much is what I meant. They like the odd choke, but they're comfortably the best team in the world most of the time.