• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fahad203

Cricket Spectator
Not that big a fan of Sourav or Harbhajan tbh.
I find Harbajan to be very overrated. I just think he's on the squad because he represents the Sikh community and minority.

Kinda how Ntini was for South Africa.... But he was goodd

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ahhhh.... Enough of express, inaccurate bowling that gives away cheap runs.....

Here's Mitchell Johnson instead.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Harbhajan Singh
Sourav Ganguly
Richmond Football Club
Test Match Sofa.

Beyond dire.

And you left out the Liberal Party too, which means your whole rant was prank.
That reminds me, what ever happened to those test match sofa muppets? People finally discover that they were arse clowns?

fahad203

Cricket Spectator
Guptill has been very quiet. I know NZ just lost a wicked but they look shaken.

What is the announcer saying no tickets available. Take a look at the stadium buddy, it's empty..

salman85

International Debutant
Watson on.

Nice start.Though i kind of find it funny that someone with so much muscle can be so tame when it comes to pace.I know your physique does not always determine how fast you can bowl,but just sayin.If i was watching him bowl for the first time,id assume that he was pretty quick,only to be dissapointed.

And just as i type,he gets a wicket.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Brilliant bowling from Watson. Other than the 4 ball he was probing excellently in that first over!

Pitch keeping a bit low, and that's perfect for a Watson type bowler.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dire innings from Guptill, then he got Kenya'd. Disappointing; I really rate him as a good limited overs batsman but he seems to have frozen in the moment.