• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 8 - Australia v New Zealand

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well Vettori said before the Kenya game that Mills had a little bit of a niggle, so I accepted it then. But it appears he's just been left out of this game - all I can say in response to that is - you ****ing muppets.

And for what? To bat down to 9 and have J.Meow batting 7? To play Lameish Bennett?

lol.

Mike5181

International Captain
Australia have a chance to knock us off pretty early tbh. Would have preferred to bowl first. This is more dangerous for us.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Vettori said before the Kenya game that Mills had a little bit of a niggle, so I accepted it then. But it appears he's just been left out of this game - all I can say in response to that is - you ****ing muppets.

And for what? To bat down to 9 and have J.Meow batting 7? To play Lameish Bennett?

lol.
Listen mate, keep up that sort of language and you're headed to Infraction Avenue.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Wonder if McCullum is secretly injured and we'll see How keep. That would be hilarious... in a not very funny kind of way.

Anyway as others have said, first 10-15 overs NZ batting v Aus bowling will go a long way to deciding this match.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
WHAT THE ********************************************************!?!??!?!?!?!?

How in the side??????

Two seamers in what sound to be good quick bowling conditions?????

Has everyone come down with amnesia and still think they're in the middle of the Pakistan series? WE LEARNT THESE LESSONS A MONTH AGO FOR ***** SAKE!!!!!!!

I DON'T ****ING UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

:ranting::censored::cry::wallbash::blowup::wine:

Mike5181

International Captain
Someone like Lou Vincent would be really useful at number 7 if they were going to go down that route. Maybe even Neil Broom but meh.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I really like Bennett. And New Zealand generally. And what's happened there lately is terrible.

But you need to go down.